Admedia

Sponsored Ads

Saturday, December 17, 2011

DROID Razr - User review


Droid review by betechupdated reader - Damon

"Great review! I bought a Droid Razr and I love it! I've had it for a few weeks and I have had nothing but good coming from it. My favorite thing about this phone is that it has LTE. The app I use most are Angry Birds and Facebook, but my absolute favorite is the DISH Remote Access app from my provider DISH Network. What I love about it is anywhere I am, as long as I have a 3G or LTE connection, I can stream live TV or recorded shows from my Sling Adapter connected DVR to my phone. I use this app most often, as it lets me watch everything I subscribe to. From my experience as a subscriber to and working for DISH, I have been using the DISH Remote Access app for a long time, even on my old Droid, and I feel it is definitely one of the best apps I have on my phone. I love my Droid Razr!"


Know more about DROID Razr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...