Admedia

Sponsored Ads

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Motorola Droid Razr Review


Motorola has been leading the thinnest mobile phone category since the time it launched Moto Razr. Making headlines after the launch of its razr series, motorola has been constantly concentrating on providing quality thin phones. After the launch and success of Moto Razr , other mobile phone manufacturer companies stepped into this 'mm' thickness world, thereby giving this industry a new phase of mobile phones.

Motorola recently announced the launch of its new sleek handset called the Motorola Droid. Based on the Anroid ice-cream sandwich platform the phones comes with an 8MP camera, giving a superior quality photography experience. The Motorola RAZR was originally rumored as the "Spyder" and then "Droid HD" and is now popular as "Droid RAZR" adding a remarkable handset to the RAZR series.The device features a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED HD display, and has a faster 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera and 1GB of RAM and supports 4G network.

Other Features:


GENERAL2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA 800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
4G NetworkLTE 700
Announced2011, October
StatusAvailable. Released 2011, November
SIZEDimensions130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm
Weight127 g
DISPLAYTypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
MultitouchYes
SensorsAccelerometer, proximity, compass
- Gorilla glass display
SOUNDAlert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
3.5mm jackYes
MEMORYPhonebookPractically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Call recordsPractically unlimited
Internal16 GB storage, 1GB RAM
Card slotmicroSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included, buy memory
DATAGPRSClass 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGEClass 12
3GRev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
BluetoothYes, v4.0 with LE+EDR
USBYes, microUSB v2.0
CAMERAPrimary8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
FeaturesTouch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
VideoYes, 1080p@30fps, 480p@120fps
SecondaryYes, 2MP, 720p videos
FEATURESOSAndroid OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
ChipsetTI OMAP 4430
CPUDual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
GPUPowerVR SGX540
MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
BrowserHTML, Adobe flash
RadioNo
GamesYes
ColorsBlack
GPSYes, with A-GPS support
JavaYes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Splash resistant
- HDMI port
- SNS integration
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Organizer
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
BATTERYStandard battery, Li-Ion 1780 mAh
Stand-byUp to 204 h
Talk timeUp to 12 h 30 min
 

Source : gsmarena

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I bought a Droid Razr and I love it! I've had it for a few weeks and I have had nothing but good coming from it. My favorite thing about this phone is that it has LTE. The app I use most are Angry Birds and Facebook, but my absolute favorite is the DISH Remote Access app from my provider DISH Network. What I love about it is anywhere I am, as long as I have a 3G or LTE connection, I can stream live TV or recorded shows from my Sling Adapter connected DVR to my phone. I use this app most often, as it lets me watch everything I subscribe to. From my experience as a subscriber to and working for DISH, I have been using the DISH Remote Access app for a long time, even on my old Droid, and I feel it is definitely one of the best apps I have on my phone. I love my Droid Razr!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...