- Install Greasemonkey Add-On to your Firefox browser.
- Click on Add to Firefox and then on install Now button.
- After the install is complete, firefox will prompt you for browser restart if it doesn't, Restart your Firefox and you will see a monkey icon adjacent to your Address bar.
- After installing this, install a user script Google Book Downloader from here.
- After clicking on the above link of Google book downloader script you are redirected to a page of userscripts.org , where you will see "install" option on the top right corner. Click on install.
- A new pop-up window opens asking you to install Google Monkey. Click on install.
- Now you will see a message displaying Google Book Downloader installed successfully at the right bottom of your screen.
- Now go to the Google book store and find your book there.
- Here, in the top left corner, you will see a button saying Download this Book in the left panel.
- That’s it. Now you will be able read your desired book offline.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Download ebook free from google book store
at 9:44 AM