These OCR software also preserve the formmating of the orignal scanned document into converted document.They are not 100% accurate and the converted document still requires some editing.But it is better to use an OCR software and do some editing rather to type the whole Doument.
If you have microsoft office installed in your computer then you won’t need any other third-party software as you can use Microsoft Office OneNote to copy text from image.
- For this you have to install MS-Office on your system.
- Now open Microsoft Office OneNote (Start–>All Programs–>Microsoft Office–>Microsoft Office OneNote).
- Drag and Drop the image in the MS-OneNote window from which you want copy the text.
- Now Right-Click on the image and select Copy Text From Picture option.
- Open Notepad or MS-Office (where you want save the text) and paste the content there.